Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Solar Powered DIY Wi-Fi HotSpot

Solar Powered DIY Wi-Fi HotSpot Video Clips. Duration : 6.35 Mins.


Visit: voltsxamps.com for more info. This is a portable wifi hotspot powered by a solar panel and 5 AA batteries. It automatically scans for open networks every 30 seconds and then connects to the strongest signal it finds. It then repeats that signal so you can surf the net locaally for up to about 150 feet or more. I put this in the back window of my car and leave it. No matter where I drive me and others are able to connect to it and check email, surf, etc. If you would like me to custom build one of these for you please Visit the voltsxamps.com to contact me. Thanks

Keywords: solar, powered, hotspot, wifi, dd-wrt, ddwrt, linksys, cisco, router, wireless, cantenna, biquad, pringles, firmware, dish, satellite

No comments:

Post a Comment